Here is a video example of how to use MOSS. The game of choice is America's Army: Proving Grounds.
MOSS "HOW TO" Video
Here are a few more detailed steps to using MOSS:
- Once you have downloaded the MOSS client, move it to your desktop. Then it's suggested you "Run as Administrator".
- Then choose Parameters (Selecting your Game):
***NOTE***: If your game is not listed, use the "Generic Game-Browser Game or Flash Game selection.
- Next you will start the Capture process:
- After you Match, you will stop the Capture process:
- Once the Capture ends, all the information will be embedded in a final secured ZIP file:
- MOSS will create a folder on your desktop, where the created zip files will be located:
- You can extract the contents of the zip file for viewing:
- This STEP is how find your MOSS UUID 1 and UUID 2.
- You will need to add these to your profile. This will soon be mandatory as long as TeamWarfare uses MOSS for competition.
- Locate and open the "LOG File" and here is where you find the 2 MOSS UUID's that are unique to you only: