Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question/feedback/opinions/I can't words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question/feedback/opinions/I can't words

So, when I was in high school, I did some competing in CS:Source, was on a sponsored scrimmage team/whatever. So, Disturbius was telling me CS:Go is pretty popular, and it got me wondering: How much different is it from CS:Source? Is it worth that $20? Is there a chance that we'll have a Source bracket here in the future?
    Any input is great!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

CS:GO Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey csgo is all I play, and right now it on sale for 7.49 and yes its what all the pro teams have moved to. The really good thing about csgo is you can make real money with it. My accounts have over $3k worth of items. you will be way better than me but I could help you get going man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh shit nice sale find. I'll grab it in a bit. I don't know if I'll be better haha. I don't even have access to my first cssource anymore and rarely play it anymore now that I have I again haha. I'd definitely love the help though!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by obcdeath View Post
    hey csgo is all I play, and right now it on sale for 7.49 and yes its what all the pro teams have moved to. The really good thing about csgo is you can make real money with it. My accounts have over $3k worth of items. you will be way better than me but I could help you get going man.

I'm gonna need you to give me your login information..

I knew TF2 had that years ago, but didn't realize CS:GO had the same thing with items. That is nuts. Hard to get items or random drops?

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes there are skins that go for over $25K, its a huge thing now. They had the pro team ibuypower throw a match so they could bet huge against the other team and make a couple of 1000 in skins and values gave 7 people life time bans, which locks those skins to your account and you cant trade them at all. BTW I forgot all my log in info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I could just play for fun and make more than I did on sponsorship.... Noted.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes you can. It takes luck and trading alot of the time but yes. There are lot of console gamers that stream on twitch and play csgo because they can make money where as like cod has no market. There are site where you sell you your skins and you get the money on paypal. If you want to see some crazy inventories look up a guy named McSkillet on youtube . He shows inventories worth $250k+. There are rumors of an inventory of $1 mill but its private but some have seen it "so the story goes".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is absolutely insane! I can't imagine that kind of money being at my disposal, let alone from a video game hahaha.

Edit/P.S.: I bought CSGO today, so we should play sometime soon so you can tear me a new one!
    Last edited by Nicias; 02-07-2016 at 05:39 PM.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok he uploaded a new video last night, it is inreal you have to check this out. OMG is all I can say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay6a...ure=youtu.be&a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a couple cases in my inventory. How do i actually make money from skins?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information