Thread: Captain 'Murica

Rocket League Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Captain 'Murica

Anyone else catch it this weekend? Admittedly, I'm a fan boy of all these movies, so I saw it 2 times. Always enjoy the stories they do for Cap better than the Avengers ones. They always seem much more in depth. I honestly didn't see the ending going the way it did, but I like how they wrapped it up.

Also, trailer for Doctor Strange looks ambitious. Really interested to see how that goes. I feel if Antman can succeed, Dr. Strange has a decent shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In honesty, I think the Russo brothers did a tremendous job making Captain America series far more in-depth and Chris Evans making Captain America well liked. I haven't watched Civil War as of yet or even the first CA movie but watched both Avengers movies and CA: Winter Soldier.

With the Russo brothers to be directing the two Avengers Infinity Wars (with with a possible movie title change), I think they'll leapfrog levels more than the previous two Avengers.

Age of Ultron was kind of weak compared to the first movie.

The Captain America films were bar-raisers and passed expectations like flying colors.

I'll plan to watch GOTG sometime at the end of the week.

Rocket League Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Age of Ultron was underwhelming to me just because of Ultron. The commercials portrayed him as this calculating, cold character and he turned into comic relief. That killed it a bit for me. Granted, I still loved it for what it was, but it's been one of the weaker ones they've done.

GOTG was really fun I felt. One I didn't plan on liking as much as I did.

Thread Information