Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
04-25-2012 12:32 PM / profile

Originally posted by: ~~Snake~~
Originally posted by: Mockery
Originally posted by: samUwell
So the military spending is the same as entitlement?
why does the military need that much money? who are we actively fighting right now that would justify 700 billion per year?

broken window fallacy and more importantly, its odious debt.
who are we fighting? Are you fucking serious?

And you realize that thousands of things we use daily in our lives were developed for the military that then go into civilian use.

Then you also support NASA?.....look at the every day usable inventions they have created.

And who are we fighting exactly?.........because I thought we allegedly killed OBL. Or are we after every other pissed off Muslim now? Including those we pissed off shitting on their country?

Are we also at war with the American's that we have shit on, probed, prodded, and finger fucked too many times in a TSA security line? Not to mention actively spent bankrupt, eroded their civil liberties, and have permanently detained for "their own protection".
Hell yes I support NASA. It's important that we stay ahead of everyone in space exploration.

Fair enough.......cause I have seen a lot of "Conservatives" (like Rush), say that NASA shouldn't exist anymore, should become privatized, and is now nothing but a way for yet another government agency to be apologetic sympathizers toward Muslims.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/05/nasa-chief-frontier-better-relations-muslims/

I've worked for both industries, and neither is where they used to be, or where they should be (or even close to where they should be), so I'm always happy to entertain either outlook.

At least you try to be unwaveringly consistent (even to a limit sometimes)........that much I can never fault you on.

Bigguns 93
TeamWarfare Vet
04-25-2012 12:40 PM / profile

Originally posted by: RomneyBot

People here will gladly call those people assholes and sponges. But the guy on my softball team just lives a crappy life and is trying to get by. Poor him.

People here go from tough to pussy in .6 seconds.

Pussies talk a lot. Yap yap yap. You gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?

All the talk about what I should do, could do, might do and yet not one word about what I did. Did he confront the person? No, too pussy. Did he turn them in and let the person know he did it? No, too pussy.

Did he act all tough on the interwebz and will probably lie about actually doing anything? Its not even consistent with his fake internet persona. It did create a smidge of drama on which the Cummins persona thrives, but just a smidge. Maybe the person faking the persona just doesn't have the time or has lost interest in being "Cummins".
(SF) DirtyRatFink
TeamWarfare Vet
04-25-2012 12:42 PM / profile

So why is it important that you stay ahead of the rest of the world in space exploration? Not a troll, just never given the topic any thought. What advantages does this give you?
RomneyBot
TeamWarfare Vet
04-25-2012 02:02 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Bigguns 93
Originally posted by: RomneyBot

People here will gladly call those people assholes and sponges. But the guy on my softball team just lives a crappy life and is trying to get by. Poor him.

People here go from tough to pussy in .6 seconds.

Pussies talk a lot. Yap yap yap. You gonna bark all day little doggy or are you gonna bite?

All the talk about what I should do, could do, might do and yet not one word about what I did. Did he confront the person? No, too pussy. Did he turn them in and let the person know he did it? No, too pussy.

Did he act all tough on the interwebz and will probably lie about actually doing anything? Its not even consistent with his fake internet persona. It did create a smidge of drama on which the Cummins persona thrives, but just a smidge. Maybe the person faking the persona just doesn't have the time or has lost interest in being "Cummins".

I've called him out on it. He's being very vague. Just said he got hurt at work while in North Carolina and had to move back here with his wife's family or something.

This is after the first day I heard him complaining about only getting his disability check once a month. (the team was talking about entering a tournement and collecting money).

That's how I know he's on disability. I have multiple pictures of him playing softball and soon will have video. I've asked him how he can play softball if he's hurt and he's very vague. He hasn't told anybody what injury he has. It appears to be none.

He just keeps saying "I got hurt at work", "I can't work no more".

Well he can sure as hell play softball and run.

Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
04-25-2012 02:13 PM / profile

I actually had a guy doing the same thing on my team..........

He says that he can no longer be a correctional officer, actively is scheduled to go to physical therapy for his "disability", but plays softball twice a week (plus practices).

Granted I don't see him diving, jumping, a whole lot........primarily because he is out of shape, fat, and lazy, but it is still a pretty jarring activity.

I also have no idea what kind of injury he claims to have. I also didn't care and bother to report him. Not saying that I fault you for caring........
Post edited by Mockery at 4/25/2012 2:16:07 PM
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
04-25-2012 02:21 PM / profile

Originally posted by: samUwell
So the military spending is the same as entitlement?
why does the military need that much money? who are we actively fighting right now that would justify 700 billion per year?

broken window fallacy and more importantly, its odious debt.
who are we fighting? Are you fucking serious?

And you realize that thousands of things we use daily in our lives were developed for the military that then go into civilian use.

Then you also support NASA?.....look at the every day usable inventions they have created.

And who are we fighting exactly?.........because I thought we allegedly killed OBL. Or are we after every other pissed off Muslim now? Including those we pissed off shitting on their country?

Are we also at war with the American's that we have shit on, probed, prodded, and finger fucked too many times in a TSA security line? Not to mention actively spent bankrupt, eroded their civil liberties, and have permanently detained for "their own protection".
Hell yes I support NASA. It's important that we stay ahead of everyone in space exploration.

Fair enough.......cause I have seen a lot of "Conservatives" (like Rush), say that NASA shouldn't exist anymore, should become privatized, and is now nothing but a way for yet another government agency to be apologetic sympathizers toward Muslims.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/05/nasa-chief-frontier-better-relations-muslims/

I've worked for both industries, and neither is where they used to be, or where they should be (or even close to where they should be), so I'm always happy to entertain either outlook.

At least you try to be unwaveringly consistent (even to a limit sometimes)........that much I can never fault you on.

Rush is an idiot. I don't listen to him and think that fat fuck should retire. For the record
04-25-2012 02:23 PM / profile

Originally posted by: (SF) DirtyRatFink
So why is it important that you stay ahead of the rest of the world in space exploration? Not a troll, just never given the topic any thought. What advantages does this give you?

http://curiosity.discovery.com/topic/physics-concepts-and-definitions/ten-nasa-inventions.htm

http://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2008/tech_benefits.html

04-25-2012 02:39 PM / profile

Originally posted by: (SF) DirtyRatFink

http://curiosity.discovery.com/topic/physics-concepts-and-definitions/ten-nasa-inventions.htm

http://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2008/tech_benefits.html

I know this is ages away but what if humans find another habitable planet. At some point we may have to go there. Who do you want on that planet first? China, Russia, or the USA?

Or even worse. France or Canada.
New Thread / Reply to Thread
Pages (6): « First ... « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 8/27/2014 11:09:01 AM
TWL® EU Time: 8/27/2014 5:09:01 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions