Skip Navigation

Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 09:04 PM / profile

Since I don't watch or read the MSM anymore, since it's all the same distorted, prechewed, filtered, corporate flavored bullshit to me.....and I need to stop having so many mental aneurysms. I just wanted to rant about something, since I know they wont and I don't want to hear about the historical revisionism from people like Snake later.

I have never seen such unprecedented voter fraud in my life....largely, due to my own ignorance, because I never paid so close attention to our electoral system before now. I used to call Al Gore a whiny cunt, who ate sour grapes, but I have little doubt now that the general primary didn't have shenanigans going on.

These elections are becoming utter chaos and are a complete sham.

I'm not saying Ron Paul isn't losing, getting his ass beat, nor that he would have won this election without the cheating and blatant fraud going on.......but this is still an injustice to Democracy and our entire voting process none the less.

It all started with Iowa, where entire districts votes turned up missing. Moved to Nevada, where Las Vegas, Nevada's most popular city, still hasn't had the majority of their votes counted.......

Moved onto Maine, where, with only 87% reporting (even to this day), and 239 votes separating the top two candidates, they somehow announced a winner.

That was all fine.......that was all dandy, because as criminal as fixing those elections were the delegates are all that really matters (much like electoral college system).......

This was no secret and Ron Paul has openly recognized that much since the very beginning. Now is where the real nasty shit comes in............

Realizing how enthusiastic Ron Paul's base is to become delegates at these caucuses, to sufficiently and enthusiastically represent their candidate (paultards as the GOP calls them), they are now filtering candidates (not picking anyone under 40+), circumventing their own rules, drafting new ones on the spot......all to keep their solidified establishment representation going.

All of this has led to an even more amazing exhibition of fraud two weeks ago.

Talk about the biggest load of shit ever recorded. I'm not sure I have ever seen anything so underhanding and deceitful before.

But even they were able to one up this manuevering again, only one day later.........when they made up, just that night, that it would now be somehow against GOP rules to video record these predetermined and criminally rigged caucus events.

It is little secret that Ron Paul fans are well organized and fanatical about their candidate. That's one thing....it's also one thing to be well prepared, study the rules and to beat people at their own game, but it's quite another to fabricate new rules out of thin air, forcefully change your rules to fit your needs on the spot, and shut down entire caucus elections because they are not entirely going your way.

Something that has happened at virtually every caucus that isn't going the ingrained establishments way.............

There is some serious bullshit going on and I just wanted to shed some light on it, especially since nobody else will. Sun light really is the ultimate disinfectant imaginable and it's hard to provide that when the GOP won't permit it, wants to ban video cameras, cell phones, along with other recording devices, and keeps closing the drapes on anyone trying to look into their crony, corporatist, election practices.

They really shouldn't be surprised, after pulling such blatant dog shit, that multiple generations of younger voters, who are already nauseous from the DNC's garbage, also become equally disenfranchised with the GOP after this.
Post edited by Mockery at 3/20/2012 9:20:26 PM
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 09:16 PM / profile

To people who are confused and don't know what delegates and caucuses are exactly........(I didn't either before this election).

And this is exactly what the GOP is now desperate to stop from happening to their delegates.

Clean fucking sweep and up until a few weeks ago it has been going this way at a lot of different caucuses. The RNC convention is going to be fucking epic this year, because if they don't let people vote via ballot box, someone is going to resort to an ammunition box. That's when shit gets too real and even more chaotic in this country.
Post edited by Mockery at 3/20/2012 9:17:30 PM
Coba|t
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 09:16 PM / profile

This is always the Ron Paul I think of when I speak with a librarian.
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 09:25 PM / profile

And this is what I think of when I argue with a politically indoctrinated and ingrained ROBOMNEY supporter (be it you or your equally delusional partisan counterpart Snake).

ROBOMNEY 2012.....more government, bigger deficits, more wars, a bigger police state, and less freedom!!!!!

Ron Paul is in it to the end alright........the end of our bullshit country that is being fascistly manipulated, bankrupted, and ruined by all your bull$hit e$tabli$hment candidate$.
Post edited by Mockery at 3/20/2012 9:29:01 PM
Killet
I Worship GoddessWolfie
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 09:39 PM / profile

Every election there are in depth reports about computerized ballot machines being hacked very easily and voters still don't get a paper copy of their ballot. Just today I heard that voters cast ballots and the ballot sheets were to big to fit into the scanner that has to read them for them to be counted ... in many states the government won't allow picture identification to be required in order to cast a vote.

Can this country screw up an election any more than it is now? I mean seriously ...
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 09:45 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Killet
Every election there are in depth reports about computerized ballot machines being hacked very easily and voters still don't get a paper copy of their ballot. Just today I heard that voters cast ballots and the ballot sheets were to big to fit into the scanner that has to read them for them to be counted ... in many states the government won't allow picture identification to be required in order to cast a vote.

Can this country screw up an election any more than it is now? I mean seriously ...

No kidding..........

You need a valid ID to watch a PG-13 movie, buy spray paint, magic markers, aerosol sprays, alcohol, tobacco, to fly on an air plane and ride public transit........but not for voting on your next POTUS.

Unfucking believable our FUBARED our country has become.
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
03-20-2012 10:04 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Coba|t

This is always the Ron Paul I think of when I speak with a librarian.

03-20-2012 10:05 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Mockery
And this is what I think of when I argue with a politically indoctrinated and ingrained ROBOMNEY supporter (be it you or your equally delusional partisan counterpart Snake).

ROBOMNEY 2012.....more government, bigger deficits, more wars, a bigger police state, and less freedom!!!!!

Ron Paul is in it to the end alright........the end of our bullshit country that is being fascistly manipulated, bankrupted, and ruined by all your bull$hit e$tabli$hment candidate$.
I'm not anything except an educated voter who thinks RP can't win and Romney is the best candidate. Carry on
Nathan Bedford Forrest
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 10:11 PM / profile

Just some cover art from the greatest podcast in all of Gitmo-nation:

http://www.shutupslaves.com

Post edited by Nathan Bedford Forrest at 3/20/2012 10:23:10 PM

See through the propaganda. Stop empowering and enriching the state by cheering its wars. Set aside the television talking points. Look at the world anew, without the prejudices of the past, and without favoring your own government’s version of things. Be decent. Be human. Do not be deceived by the Joe Bidens, the John McCains, the Barack Obamas and Hillary Clintons. Reject the biggest government program of them all. Peace builds. War destroys.
-Lew Rockwell
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 10:21 PM / profile

Originally posted by: ~~Snake~~
I'm not anything except an educated voter who thinks RP can't win and Romney is the best candidate. Carry on

God you are too civil these days.......

It makes wanting to piss in your face so difficult.

But you know how much I despise populist idioms like "elect-ability". They are usually mindless and entirely fabricated....not to mention self fulfilling if enough people buy into them.

While main stream media, who feeds us bullshit on a regular basis says he can't (which even you recognize when you expose the left wing media).........Rasmussen says he can.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0228/Ron-Paul-poll-shocker-He-beats-Obama-head-to-head

Ron Paul is actually the least popular amongst the Republican party.....but considering all the war mongers and Jesus freak Santorum supporters.......I can fabricate why.

Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-20-2012 10:24 PM / profile

I don't just want to beat Obama, but I also want to fix our country. That's the only place I think we truly differ.

I don't think more military/police, more wars, more unnecessary spending and bigger government intervention/regulation is the correct course of action to do that with.

That's why I can't stand Barrack Obama, but also why I couldn't stand George W. Bush.

No matter who wins, the Military Industrial Complex, investment banks, and conglomerate special interests win out more than the American citizens do. That's all I am truly an advocate against and who ever brings us that agenda has my vote.
Post edited by Mockery at 3/20/2012 10:30:07 PM
samUwell
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Contributor
03-21-2012 11:29 AM / profile

Mockery. if you have not already watched these videos, (ive posted them a few times) please do. video of the Argentine economic collapse throughout recent history and a window into our very real and current future.

shows how economic neoliberalism destroys nations, the secret hand the banks play on nations and how they are going to force all of us to live in the next few decades.

when i watch it, i cant help but use the examples you see/hear in the video with current political and economic events happening here.

its subtitled so some of the regular posters here wont watch it.

i will look for my bookmark of first hand account of someone that lived through this wrol (world without rule of law) and shtf (shit hits the fan). i posted it a while ago but i cant seem to find it anymore.

Killet
I Worship GoddessWolfie
TeamWarfare Vet
03-21-2012 02:46 PM / profile

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/03/20/election-day-in-illinois-judges-show-up-drunk-sell-candy-to-voters/

and the hits keep coming
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-21-2012 08:11 PM / profile

Thanks, Sam, I think I have seen one or two of those before, but I will grab me some beer and force myself to watch the entire series tonight. I remember it being eerie as shit last time I saw it, probably find it even more messed up today.

FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-25-2012 12:07 PM / profile

You know, comrades," says Stalin, "that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.
03-25-2012 12:20 PM / profile

Caucuses have always been fully of party manipulation. This is news?
Stryk
TeamWarfare Vet
03-25-2012 12:22 PM / profile

Originally posted by: FSB
You know, comrades," says Stalin, "that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.
Accusations of fixing votes come in useful even when none has been proven. You can be a sore loser and froth up the troops into an ends justify the means mentality.
FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-25-2012 02:09 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Stryk
Accusations of fixing votes come in useful even when none has been proven. You can be a sore loser and froth up the troops into an ends justify the means mentality.

John Prescott Ellis

Florida

Al Gore

George W. Bush

...that is all.
03-25-2012 03:11 PM / profile

John Prescott Ellis

Florida

Al Gore

George W. Bush

...that is all.
Exactly what I was talking about. Zero evidence despite countless checks for fraud. But frenzied up the troops to the point where they could conduct themselves with zero integrity and steel themselves against reasoned counter-arguments because they were the righteous.
Post edited by Stryk at 3/25/2012 3:14:06 PM
Coba|t
TeamWarfare Vet
03-25-2012 04:56 PM / profile

Lol acorn
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
03-25-2012 09:59 PM / profile

John Prescott Ellis

Florida

Al Gore

George W. Bush

...that is all.
Exactly what I was talking about. Zero evidence despite countless checks for fraud. But frenzied up the troops to the point where they could conduct themselves with zero integrity and steel themselves against reasoned counter-arguments because they were the righteous.

Hard to prove a negative......unless it's in the bible or involves Jesus for some reason.

And there is a reason that the GOP doesn't want people taking video cameras or recording devices into these caucuses. It is because they, much like Saddam and every other good megalomaniac has learned, don't want a fucking paper trail.

This is how shit like this comes about............No evidence = no proof = perfect way to create a society where the burden of responsibility falls onto the victims to clear their names (but they can't.....because it's all hearsay).

And that's exactly what the GOP is doing today (and I'm sure the DNC has done many many times before).

Even Obama admits it........
Post edited by Mockery at 3/25/2012 10:01:14 PM
New Thread / Reply to Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 7/31/2014 7:27:59 AM
TWL® EU Time: 7/31/2014 1:27:59 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions