Skip Navigation

Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Thread Locked
RomneyBot
TeamWarfare Vet
02-26-2012 06:25 PM / profile

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Returns-to-Robbery-Scene-to-Buy-Back-Gun-He-Dropped-140294243.html

Authorities say a man was arrested after he dropped his gun during a robbery and returned to the scene to try and buy it back from the victims.

Cedrick Mitchell, 39, faces charges of armed home invasion and resisting an officer, according to online jail records. He is being held without bond in Manatee County Jail.

Police said Mitchell entered a motel room and asked for pills from the two men inside. When they responded that they didn't have any, Mitchell took out his gun and told the men "everything you got," according to the Bradenton Herald.

Mitchell dropped his gun when the men began to fight with him, police say. One of the victims sprayed him with pepper spray and Mitchell ran away, authorities said.

He returned to the motel room minutes later and offered the men $40 in exchange for the gun he dropped, the Herald reported . He was pepper-sprayed in the face again.

Police found Mitchell when he was running away.

He has a criminal history that includes robbery and battery, according to the newspaper.

Post edited by RomneyBot at 2/26/2012 6:25:30 PM
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
02-26-2012 06:34 PM / profile

He seems pretty sharp to me.......
Killet
I Worship GoddessWolfie
TeamWarfare Vet
02-26-2012 06:57 PM / profile

they should have shot him with his gun then claimed self defense
Post edited by Killet at 2/26/2012 6:57:59 PM
Aria Giovanni.pZ
Adapt
TeamWarfare Vet
02-26-2012 07:08 PM / profile

"it all mades perfect sense at the time, in the end they would have ended with MY MONEY instead of me with theirs, t'was a good deal man, assholes..."
Re!gn
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 02:18 PM / profile

These threads on black criminals are getting quite old. Interesting that all the white trash crimes are largely ignored. As if stupidity is limited to one race.

BTW, good work TWL admins. I commend your due diligence in making TWL a site friendly to gamers of all backgrounds.
Bucknut
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 02:19 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Re!gn
These threads on black criminals are getting quite old. Interesting that all the white trash crimes are largely ignored. As if stupidity is limited to one race.

BTW, good work TWL admins. I commend your due diligence in making TWL a site friendly to gamers of all backgrounds.

This is the wild west man! Unless you question someones buying habits, then its on!
burn!
Actual Veterinarian
02-27-2012 02:26 PM / profile

Yeah, what the fuck!? We need to have equality regarding race on crime coverage here.
Killet
I Worship GoddessWolfie
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 02:34 PM / profile

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/they-stink-theyre-ugly-video-emerges-of-another-anti-black-racist-high-school-rant/
the wierdo
i before e, except after...wtf?
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 02:39 PM / profile

Originally posted by: burn!

Yeah, what the fuck!? We need to have equality regarding race on crime coverage here.

Nah, this thread is blatantly racist. Probably on purpose since RomneyBot is a troll. But still, obvious racism is obvious.
Puckfist
TeamWarfare Pet
02-27-2012 02:50 PM / profile

Originally posted by: the wierdo

Nah, this thread is blatantly racist. Probably on purpose since RomneyBot is a troll. But still, obvious racism is obvious.

QFT.
=>PX<=Major
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 03:16 PM / profile

Actually, I posted about white kids shooting it up in Ohio but for some reason, Snake didn't ask what color they were. Hmmm, must be a Monday thing.

~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-27-2012 03:35 PM / profile

Hey. Watch out with the racist terms. All races have stupidity but only one crys if you point theirs out!
02-27-2012 03:40 PM / profile

Originally posted by: =>PX<=Major
Actually, I posted about white kids shooting it up in Ohio but for some reason, Snake didn't ask what color they were. Hmmm, must be a Monday thing.

So you assume or know the shooter was white?
02-27-2012 04:07 PM / profile

I'm just posting the facts. Is it racist to say Michael Vick is a non white QB? No. Shut the fuck up.
Cocytus
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 04:10 PM / profile

Originally posted by: RomneyBot

I'm just posting the facts. Is it racist to say Michael Vick is a non white QB? No. Shut the fuck up.

Romney, are you non-hispanic? That is how white people have answer some government forms here in California. They don't offer the caucasian or white category anymore. I'm soooo butt hurt my race is being disrespected.
Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 04:13 PM / profile

Originally posted by: ~~Snake~~
Originally posted by: =>PX<=Major

So you assume or know the shooter was white?
You can tell by the crime what the race is 90% of the time. The east coast sniper, everyone knew was white, then when it came out he\they were black, it was a holy shit movement.

It's never going to be a black guy to go to school and shoot it up from the inside out. They ditch school and do a drive by and drive off hoping they got a way with it. Liquor store got knocked over, cash in drawer and a couple of 40's stolen = black guy. Guy got kidnapped, cut up and brain was eaten, it's a white guy.

FBI can do a criminal(racial) profile for reason.

And this thread is not racist. There's a difference between race based and racist. Actually, a huge one, but hey, it has to do with race, so IT'S RACIST, CRY, CRY, CRY.

Originally posted by: Cocytus
God damn I miss Dick.
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-27-2012 04:15 PM / profile

If you are white and even say "black" or "African American" you are a fuckin racist. Only dark white is non-racist you crackers!!!!
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 04:18 PM / profile

I don't like when racists think they have the right to address me directly.
RomneyBot
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 04:20 PM / profile

AWWWWW This little guy preaches acceptance but then cannot handle it when somebody else has an opposing viewpoint.

If only menopause could mend your bleeding pussy!

[-NM-] -SS-
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 04:24 PM / profile

Dont have the right eh?

So free speech is only free when you agree with it, individual rights be damned.

Typical.

the wierdo
i before e, except after...wtf?
TeamWarfare Vet
02-27-2012 04:24 PM / profile

I never preached acceptance. New premise please.

Also, please stop addressing me directly. It's giving you the false impression that we're equals.
New Thread / Thread Locked
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 9/1/2014 3:33:53 AM
TWL® EU Time: 9/1/2014 9:33:53 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions