Skip Navigation

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:00 PM / profile

Cocy these Paultards are seriously idiots. I laugh EVERYTIME I read one of their posts.
02-24-2012 04:02 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Cocytus
Originally posted by: Mockery
Originally posted by: Andural69
One of the points he makes is that we have Iran surrounded with military bases and that has triggered their desire to build a nuke.
That's not what he said. HE said because of the 45 bases, it's going to be impossible for Iran to use them and hurt somebody, or whatever to that effect.

He mentioned that we're making them want a weapon since they feel threatened and followed up by mentioning the sanctions aren't working.

Do you know why you were a great pilot in BF 42? I was in the AA gun covering your ass motherfucker!

If Ron Paul said the 45 bases make it harder for Iran to use a weapon, then I missed it. From what I understand about Ron Paul is he wants to close down all of ou bases. I'm saying that will make it harder to contain Iran if they do get a nuclear weapon.

I know some people don't care if they get a nuclear weapon, sometimes I don't care and only hope that Iran will use it on the people who don't care to get them to understand they should have cared.

That's all speculation, but what isn't speculation is the fact that you were a really shitty pilot.

Do you know how long BRAC (Base Realignment and Closure) took to finally implement? There is no possible way, even if he wanted to (which he doesn't), close all our bases overseas.

The guy is old, probably a little senile, but he still has phenomenal discretion.

I was going to say that exactly, but I still think given our current economic condition if all of those bases need to be closed, so be it.

You know my fucking problem with this guy has more to do with him constantly attacking something that the Federal government actually is required to do under the Constitution.

Where the fuck is Ron Paul when it come to all the other money we spend on mooches as you say?

Where the FUCK IS HE?

Even he has said that the only fiscal appropriations bill he has ever signed was for the military and the veterans.

The problem is that people can't distinguish between those two very separate causes anymore.......especially not with all the slick propaganda being disseminated on MSM these days.

People actually think that closing bases, ending wars, and not spending billions of dollars on middle eastern embassies is actually anti-military......

That it's actually isolationism...........

Then why the fuck do the troops, both former and current, support Ron Paul with such vigor and enthusiasm?

You have been seriously spoon fed some neocon bullshit, Cocy.
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
02-24-2012 04:03 PM / profile

Originally posted by: ~~Snake~~
Cocy these Paultards are seriously idiots. I laugh EVERYTIME I read one of their posts.

illiteracy isn't funny Snake......if you keep with it you'll learn how to read and comprehend one of these days.
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:05 PM / profile

Hey idiot. The only thing Paul leads with the military is overall donations. Care to show me how many folks that is. One large donor or how many? Now STFU please. Your rhetoric is annoying
02-24-2012 04:06 PM / profile

illiteracy isn't funny Snake......if you keep with it you'll learn how to read and comprehend one of these days.
I don't try to learn Ebonics. Why would I want to learn Paultard speak? No thanks kiddo
02-24-2012 04:08 PM / profile

Hey idiot. The only thing Paul leads with the military is overall donations. Care to show me how many folks that is. One large donor or how many? Now STFU please. Your rhetoric is annoying

Reading is fundamental, Snake, and I promise that if you stick with it you will eventually learn to figure it out.....

Source:
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/02/military-ron-paul-gets-most-military-donations-020912w/

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is, by far, getting more military campaign contributions than anyone else in the 2012 field.

President Obama ranks second, a review of Federal Election Commission donor records shows.Paul, an Air Force veteran and member of the U.S. House of Representatives, has taken in $242,507 in 1,405 donations from people who list the military as their employer on donation records. This includes members of the active and reserve forces, retirees, civilian workers, veterans and some spouses if they listed one of the military services as their employer.

That or you can read, but are just acting like a fucking retard by asking questions that you know damn well that you don't want to know the actual answers to.

Enjoy, fuckstick.........yet again the numbers, facts, and paradigms of an objective reality bequeath you.
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:11 PM / profile

Lmao so how many people serve in our military Mr Moron? So 1405 out of how many. Dam you are not very smart. Thanks for proving my point yet again.
02-24-2012 04:11 PM / profile

One of the points he makes is that we have Iran surrounded with military bases and that has triggered their desire to build a nuke.
That's not what he said. HE said because of the 45 bases, it's going to be impossible for Iran to use them and hurt somebody, or whatever to that effect.

He mentioned that we're making them want a weapon since they feel threatened and followed up by mentioning the sanctions aren't working.

Do you know why you were a great pilot in BF 42? I was in the AA gun covering your ass motherfucker!

If Ron Paul said the 45 bases make it harder for Iran to use a weapon, then I missed it. From what I understand about Ron Paul is he wants to close down all of ou bases. I'm saying that will make it harder to contain Iran if they do get a nuclear weapon.

I know some people don't care if they get a nuclear weapon, sometimes I don't care and only hope that Iran will use it on the people who don't care to get them to understand they should have cared.

That's all speculation, but what isn't speculation is the fact that you were a really shitty pilot.

Do you know how long BRAC (Base Realignment and Closure) took to finally implement? There is no possible way, even if he wanted to (which he doesn't), close all our bases overseas.

The guy is old, probably a little senile, but he still has phenomenal discretion.

I was going to say that exactly, but I still think given our current economic condition if all of those bases need to be closed, so be it.

You know my fucking problem with this guy has more to do with him constantly attacking something that the Federal government actually is required to do under the Constitution.

Where the fuck is Ron Paul when it come to all the other money we spend on mooches as you say?

Where the FUCK IS HE?

Making comments about weening the dependent from the government's teat to the degree permitted by the people...

Post edited by Puckfist at 2/24/2012 4:12:38 PM
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
02-24-2012 04:12 PM / profile

Remember, Snake, if you would learn to swallow (remember that thing Romney taught you after dinner the other night), you wouldn't foam at the mouth so fervently when you get upset and decide to pound away on your keyboard.
Post edited by Mockery at 2/24/2012 4:13:17 PM
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
02-24-2012 04:15 PM / profile

Lmao so how many people serve in our military Mr Moron? So 1405 out of how many. Dam you are not very smart. Thanks for proving my point yet again.

No matter what number it is.......it's more than 5-7 times all the other GOP candidates combined..........

And not everyone put down their occupation......

FEC records are notoriously hard to count because they often have errors in the amount of donations, abbreviations and misspellings. Since there are no standardized responses for “employer,” some donors used that field to make a statement. One donor listed his employer as “USAF Not For Long.” Another donor listed her occupation as “Navy wife and mother of three.”

Also.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

Ever heard of the Hatch Act.......disphit?

Of course not......you can't learn anything when you already have deluded yourself that you know everything.

Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor running for the Republican presidential nomination, ranks third among military donations, collecting $22,753 in 55 donations.

So Ron Paul is only 26 times more popular with enlisted men than your Boy Mitt "The DIPSHIT" Romney is.

No wonder you don't try to argue anymore and can only pathetically troll......when you actually try to debate you get your shit pushed in harder than Justin Bieber, wearing assless chaps, at a Prison Concert.

Try and fail again some more, numbnuts?
Post edited by Mockery at 2/24/2012 4:22:35 PM
Nathan Bedford Forrest
TeamWarfare Vet
02-24-2012 04:16 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Nathan Bedford Forrest

And, yet, the United States is the only country to ever use a nuclear weapon against people, civilians, no less, of a country that had already been militarily defeated... and offered surrender...

I don't think that makes the U.S. a very good judge of who should and shouldn't have a nuke.

First you cry about the use of nuclear weapons and then thrust upon humanity the idea that another nation on Earth should be entitled to have nuclear weapons.

Wonderful!

The only thing Iran will get is a good nuking. I don't why people want to die so badly, but if America has to send their souls to heaven or hell, so bet it.

Good riddance!

I believe that every nation, by virtue of their sovereignty, should have the ability to possess nuclear arms. However, I think that the use of nuclear arms, specifically as they were used the only time in history, is a gross sin against humanity. I can think of a couple of situations where nuclear arms are justifiable in warfare. Hiroshima and Nagasaki don't meet my personal criteria, but that's another discussion entirely.

See through the propaganda. Stop empowering and enriching the state by cheering its wars. Set aside the television talking points. Look at the world anew, without the prejudices of the past, and without favoring your own government’s version of things. Be decent. Be human. Do not be deceived by the Joe Bidens, the John McCains, the Barack Obamas and Hillary Clintons. Reject the biggest government program of them all. Peace builds. War destroys.
-Lew Rockwell
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:16 PM / profile

Ah kid. I don't ever get mad with Paultards. I laugh at you. At times I feel sorry for how dumb you are but rarely if ever get mad. RP isn't gonna win. You however do get upset, cry, and whine daily on here. Take a look in the mirror and your post is spot on

Btw I don't have a keyboard
02-24-2012 04:19 PM / profile

Snake the point is that out of whatever percentage of military servicemen decided to contribute to a political campaign, most have chosen Paul. It's not the total number of contributions that matter, it's the percentage of them that have gone to Paul.

See through the propaganda. Stop empowering and enriching the state by cheering its wars. Set aside the television talking points. Look at the world anew, without the prejudices of the past, and without favoring your own government’s version of things. Be decent. Be human. Do not be deceived by the Joe Bidens, the John McCains, the Barack Obamas and Hillary Clintons. Reject the biggest government program of them all. Peace builds. War destroys.
-Lew Rockwell
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:19 PM / profile

No matter what number it is.......it's more than 5-7 times all the other GOP candidates combined..........

Of course not......you can't learn anything when you already have deluded yourself that you know everything.

Try and fail again?
You got owned by your own post. Don't get mad you are a fuckin idiot. So 1405 donations out of roughly 1.5 million active duty is what? and that 1405 includes many millions of non active, retired,etc. thanks again for making an assine assumption. I needed a good Friday laugh
02-24-2012 04:21 PM / profile

Ah kid. I don't ever get mad with Paultards. I laugh at you. At times I feel sorry for how dumb you are but rarely if ever get mad. RP isn't gonna win. You however do get upset, cry, and whine daily on here. Take a look in the mirror and your post is spot on

Let me ask you a very serious question. Please indulge me on this as I have wondered about it for quite a while. What are your core values/principles upon which you decide what politicians, political parties, or positions you believe in? What is your measuring stick?

-Lew Rockwell
Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
02-24-2012 04:23 PM / profile

Try and fail again?
You got owned by your own post. Don't get mad you are a fuckin idiot. So 1405 donations out of roughly 1.5 million active duty is what? and that 1405 includes many millions of non active, retired,etc. thanks again for making an assine assumption. I needed a good Friday laugh

He is still 26 times more popular than Mitt Romney is........ That's why numbers are so much fun......if you actually give a shit why the numbers are so low please read the additional ass raping I put in my last post.
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:24 PM / profile

Let me ask you a very serious question. Please indulge me on this as I have wondered about it for quite a while. What are your core values/principles upon which you decide what politicians, political parties, or positions you believe in? What is your measuring stick?
If you want discuss this then hit me up on xboxlive. My tag is OldmanSnake. I'm not wasting my time breaking this down here. Plus talking with someone clears things up much easier
02-24-2012 04:25 PM / profile

If a picture is worth a thousand words......then this is 999 times more descriptive and accurate to Snake's actual mental process that he will ever try to be.

Mockery
TeamWarfare Vet
02-24-2012 04:26 PM / profile

FEC records are notoriously hard to count because they often have errors in the amount of donations, abbreviations and misspellings. Since there are no standardized responses for “employer,” some donors used that field to make a statement. One donor listed his employer as “USAF Not For Long.” Another donor listed her occupation as “Navy wife and mother of three.”

Also.......

Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor running for the Republican presidential nomination, ranks third among military donations, collecting $22,753 in 55 donations.

So Ron Paul is only 26 times more popular with enlisted men than your Boy Mitt "The DIPSHIT" Romney is.

No wonder you don't try to argue anymore and can only pathetically troll......when you actually try to debate you get your shit pushed in harder than Justin Bieber, wearing assless chaps, at a Prison Concert.

Try and fail again some more, numbnuts?
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
02-24-2012 04:26 PM / profile

Try and fail again?

He is still 26 times more popular than Mitt Romney is........ That's why numbers are so much fun......if you actually give a shit why the numbers are so low please read the additional ass raping I put in my last post.
Do you need a calculator to see how retarded you post is? Again, thank you for proving my point and showing yet again you are a RP parrot. Cawk Cawk. And stop thinking about penis now

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 8/30/2014 8:31:20 PM
TWL® EU Time: 8/31/2014 2:31:20 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions