Skip Navigation

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »
Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
04-17-2012 05:05 PM / profile

I have no idea what the SOS is this season, but I can tell you there was a point where the Bulls were 3-4 games played more than the HEAT. In such a short span, I don't care what the SOS is, that's tough.

Originally posted by: Cocytus
God damn I miss Dick.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-17-2012 05:06 PM / profile

Hey man, Im not in fantasyland BTW. I know the Heat have a few weaknesses. Like last year, their bench is not helping out. Hell, its worse than last year. UD is lost and not playing like he has in the past. They are also not getting the 3 point play they got last year. But I think as long as you have Wade and LB along with Bosh on your team and you can play lightsout defense, anything is possible.

Stoneymontana
New ride!
TeamWarfare Vet
04-17-2012 07:17 PM / profile

Originally posted by: [-NM-] SPACEHERPES
Originally posted by: Stoneymontana
The Heat are looking old & tired & sluggish. It's really showing in Wade, his body is battered & this shortened season is taking it's toll on him.
I'm not sure the Heat make it past the 2nd round.
Regardless, Oklahoma City is just going to crush everyone imo, they are young & fast & constantly full of energy.
Nobody can move as quickly as they can up & down the court right now.

LOL, LB is 27, Bosh is 28 and Wade is 30. Yes, Wade is injury prone, he always gets knicked up. This team IMO is better than last years. This is a playoff team, the regular season is just a small step. I don't like the mentality but I have watched so many games, I know this team.

What scares me is their half court offense and when teams play the zone and ofcourse the bench. I think they have talented players on the bench but when you have 2-3 players who get all the attention and the points, the other guys do not get involved.

I still think the Heat will beat the Bulls in the EC finals. Im not sure if the Heat beat the Thunder or Spurs.....yes, I said Spurs, people forget them.........

The Spurs have a more complete team IMO than the Thunder. Lets see what happens to Westbrook in the playoffs. Will he have another breakdown?

I don't care how old they are, but as the season gets deeper into it, they have looked tired & worn out at times.
That isn't something you should see from kids that age. But we are seeing it.
& they simply have nobody outside of their 3. No bench.
I don't see any way you could come to the conclusion that they are better this year then last year.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-17-2012 07:31 PM / profile

Originally posted by: [-NM-] SPACEHERPES
The Heat are looking old & tired & sluggish. It's really showing in Wade, his body is battered & this shortened season is taking it's toll on him.
I'm not sure the Heat make it past the 2nd round.
Regardless, Oklahoma City is just going to crush everyone imo, they are young & fast & constantly full of energy.
Nobody can move as quickly as they can up & down the court right now.

LOL, LB is 27, Bosh is 28 and Wade is 30. Yes, Wade is injury prone, he always gets knicked up. This team IMO is better than last years. This is a playoff team, the regular season is just a small step. I don't like the mentality but I have watched so many games, I know this team.

What scares me is their half court offense and when teams play the zone and ofcourse the bench. I think they have talented players on the bench but when you have 2-3 players who get all the attention and the points, the other guys do not get involved.

I still think the Heat will beat the Bulls in the EC finals. Im not sure if the Heat beat the Thunder or Spurs.....yes, I said Spurs, people forget them.........

The Spurs have a more complete team IMO than the Thunder. Lets see what happens to Westbrook in the playoffs. Will he have another breakdown?

I don't care how old they are, but as the season gets deeper into it, they have looked tired & worn out at times.
That isn't something you should see from kids that age. But we are seeing it.
& they simply have nobody outside of their 3. No bench.
I don't see any way you could come to the conclusion that they are better this year then last year.

I dont think they are tired and wornout, I just think they lose focus and thats coaching. As far as my comments about them being better than last years team, Im probably talking out my ass on that one. I thought that early on but that was when UD was playing better and Coles looked like he was going to be a factor as a rookie. UD has dissappeared, Miller got hurt again and Coles has been on the bench more down the stretch.

I watch MOST of their games, probably more than any of you guys on here because im in Florida. They are far from tired and wornout. LB and Bosh are in their prime. If you want to say Wade may be tired, I would say maybe he is just getting hurt more and needs more rest.

[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-20-2012 06:55 AM / profile

Great win for the Heat last night. IMO, they sent a message to the NBA and the Bulls that its gonna be a long playoffs for the teams that play the Heat. Lost of cheap shots, gotta love it.

I like how they let Wade and LB play a little less together and more on their own. I think that made the difference in the game. Its kinda like what they should do in NY with Melo and Amarie. They both want to have the ball and they both like to operate in the same area of the court. How do you get one to come off the bench when they both make a bazzillion dollars and have the egos to match?

Still, I like what I saw, still worried about the bench but I think over the last few weeks, LB looks different, he has more will and determination towards the end of the game. Right now IMO he is the BEST ALL AROUND regular season player EVER to play the game.

He can distribute the rock, shoot, take it to the rim and play LOCKDOWN defense. He may be a lock for MVP at this point.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-20-2012 06:56 AM / profile

BTW Stones, did the Heat look tired last night?

Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
04-20-2012 01:30 PM / profile

Rose's injury, in and out of the line up, is definitely hurting the bulls. He gets healthy, awww shit, if he doesn't OOOOH SHIT!

God damn I miss Dick.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-20-2012 11:32 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Andural69
Rose's injury, in and out of the line up, is definitely hurting the bulls. He gets healthy, awww shit, if he doesn't OOOOH SHIT!

Ur fucked either way, you should know this. If he comes back. The team will have to adjust to him being back. That may take more than a few games. This team has been playin very well without. Now have to adjust to him being back.
I think the Bulls are in trouble.....

[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-21-2012 09:22 PM / profile

Fucking Wade dislocated his finger in the game tonight, not sure how bad it is.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-23-2012 11:08 AM / profile

Ban artest
Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
04-23-2012 11:34 AM / profile

I agree, ban.

God damn I miss Dick.
RomneyBot
TeamWarfare Vet
04-23-2012 12:21 PM / profile

Thunder > Bulls in NBA Finals.
Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
04-23-2012 12:29 PM / profile

Originally posted by: RomneyBot
Thunder > Bulls in NBA Finals.
If Rose is still Hurt, then I have to agree

God damn I miss Dick.
Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
04-26-2012 10:42 AM / profile

The Spurs really turned it on lately. Are they that good? I haven't seen their games.

It's probably Nash's last game in a Sun's uniform.

And the Pacers have the 3rd best record in the East? Above the Magic, above the Hawks, above the Celtics? That's nuts. I can probably name 3 or 4 of their players.

the knicks, hahahhahahahaha. I said I didn't think they would be as good as everyone was making them out to be. I remember seeing an article talking about the easts big 3, bulls, heat, knicks. haha.

Celtics need to trade away some of that old. Keep Rondo.

God damn I miss Dick.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-26-2012 11:51 AM / profile

Originally posted by: Andural69
The Spurs really turned it on lately. Are they that good? I haven't seen their games.

It's probably Nash's last game in a Sun's uniform.

And the Pacers have the 3rd best record in the East? Above the Magic, above the Hawks, above the Celtics? That's nuts. I can probably name 3 or 4 of their players.

the knicks, hahahhahahahaha. I said I didn't think they would be as good as everyone was making them out to be. I remember seeing an article talking about the easts big 3, bulls, heat, knicks. haha.

Celtics need to trade away some of that old. Keep Rondo.

Im more worried about the Spurs than the Bulls. The Spurs have so many bench players who are almost at 10ppg off the bench. They are a TRUE inside outside team. They can post up, play the pick and roll and just keep the ball moving and shoot from the outside.

They make me nervous. not so great on defense but Pop is an awesome coach, much respect for the Spurs.

Andural69
Sheriff of Griffethal
TeamWarfare Vet
04-26-2012 12:11 PM / profile

Suns celebrate Nash with a drawing of a penis

Post edited by Andural69 at 4/26/2012 12:12:30 PM

God damn I miss Dick.
Zoomacroom
Assistant Manager
Digital Media & News

TWL Contributor
04-27-2012 01:06 AM / profile

I like how Shaq and the guys were just ripping on the one white guy. "He's light skinned... he don't know nothin bout this hip hop culture"
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-28-2012 05:20 PM / profile

That was quick, Rose already got injured. Kinda feel bad for the guy. Im glad the Bulls picked him and we got Beasley which led to the team we have now.
[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-28-2012 09:41 PM / profile

It's official, Rose tore his ACL, he is kaputski and so are the Bulls.

[-NM-] SPACEHERPES
TeamWarfare Vet
04-29-2012 06:01 PM / profile

Where are the Heat haters now?

I told you that Rose was injury prone. I doubt he will ever be healthy and play a whole season again.

Now im worried about the C's and how well they have been playing. If the Heat played the Bulls now, they would win that series in 5 games. C's I think 6 and whoever in the finals......not sure yet.

New Thread / Reply to Thread
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 8/29/2014 1:30:44 AM
TWL® EU Time: 8/29/2014 7:30:44 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions