Skip Navigation

Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Thread Locked
xxMatt
TWL Member
09-06-2007 08:23 PM / profile

as admin for hellssoldiers and xx id like to know how we ended up ranked 11 when we beat bbq last night to stay #1 now it says admin forfieted match this is on the 6v6 ladder please explain id love to hear this one, as of last night we hadnt even been challenged
Post edited by xxMatt at 9/6/2007 8:24:47 PM
SlAppY-=PLO=-
TWL Member
09-07-2007 12:33 AM / profile

We challenged you (Courtesy Flush) but I dunno what happened after that... I was wondering.
akarigar
TWL Member
09-07-2007 01:56 AM / profile

See all the teams being challenged got DQ'd and fell back 10 spots, and all the teams challenging won by forfeit. TWL should fix this. IN' is in 7th place with a 0/0 record.. Only way to explain it!
SlAppY-=PLO=-
TWL Member
09-07-2007 10:56 AM / profile

Yea, the forfiet part is understandable but being knocked back 10 spots as well confuses me..... how the heck? anyway, it made us #1
xxMatt
TWL Member
09-07-2007 11:10 AM / profile

How is the forfiet understandable, we beat bbq they reported that night then the same night u challenged us then admin decision for forfiet came down the same night, what do i have only 2 hrs to accept match now adays, grats on #1 but u didnt get it the right way, i see no admins are gonna respond on this, may aswell kill the ladders if this is how they are gonna be admined
XxUmpaxX
TWL Member
09-07-2007 02:22 PM / profile

wow this is kinda rediculous...
rc.specter
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Retired Staff
09-07-2007 03:55 PM / profile

we seem to have had a minor site glitch, some matches were flagged for forfeit when they shouldn't have been. I am currently looking into it.
Post edited by rc.specter at 9/7/2007 3:56:13 PM
SlAppY-=PLO=-
TWL Member
09-07-2007 05:29 PM / profile

Originally posted by: SlAppY-=PLO=-
the forfiet part is understandable but being knocked back 10 spots as well confuses me..... how the heck?

Originally posted by: xxMatt
How is the forfiet understandable, we beat bbq they reported that night then the same night u challenged us then admin decision for forfiet came down the same night, what do i have only 2 hrs to accept match now adays, grats on #1 but u didnt get it the right way, i see no admins are gonna respond on this, may aswell kill the ladders if this is how they are gonna be admined

It's understandable how a glitch or mistake would cause forfeits.... But dropping all the teams 10 spots is more curious to me and less understandable. Please notice i didn't say WHY i said HOW... I never assumed it was intentional. Sites have bugs and people click the wrong things. Easy there buddy.

Reading more slowly might help. Thanks for the congrats though....
rc.specter
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Retired Staff
09-07-2007 05:31 PM / profile

If anybody else recieved a forfeit loss on the 6th that they shouldn't have, drop me a msg on irc and I'll take care of it.

the rank drop is automatic with a forfeit loss.
Post edited by rc.specter at 9/7/2007 5:31:50 PM
xxMatt
TWL Member
09-07-2007 08:32 PM / profile

Thanks specter for fixin this
the penguin
Body cavity excavator
TeamWarfare Vet
09-08-2007 01:41 AM / profile

the forfiet part is understandable but being knocked back 10 spots as well confuses me..... how the heck?

Originally posted by: xxMatt

It's understandable how a glitch or mistake would cause forfeits.... But dropping all the teams 10 spots is more curious to me and less understandable. Please notice i didn't say WHY i said HOW... I never assumed it was intentional. Sites have bugs and people click the wrong things. Easy there buddy.

Reading more slowly might help. Thanks for the congrats though....

with ladders, the two competing teams switch places if the lower ranked team loses. i have a feeling they werent ALL 10 spots.
ive been wanting coq for some time now, and im goin for it on sunday!
Originally posted by: Aria Giovanni.pZ
kok. i want kok. lots of kok.
Shafty
TWL Member
09-08-2007 08:20 AM / profile

pretty sure people whining about ladder shit is sad at this stage of TWL. Matt told me he wants to retire in the 1st place spot.

L
M
A
O
SlAppY-=PLO=-
TWL Member
09-08-2007 02:28 PM / profile

lol!!! Retiring from a video game is internet hilarity. Just leave.

I just wanna play.... Only thing that bothers me is when we get stuck matched against a team that won't respond... That seems to be sorted out. So, I'm happy #1 or #50...
Post edited by SlAppY-=PLO=- at 9/8/2007 2:31:37 PM
xxMatt
TWL Member
09-09-2007 06:12 PM / profile

lol funny shafty, jomama is deffinetly right about u, lol
Shafty
TWL Member
09-09-2007 09:48 PM / profile

yeah, listen to some kid who lives on $500 a month, fucks trannies, and tries to bail on rent. Good call.
Post edited by Shafty at 9/9/2007 9:53:47 PM
cb//nighty
TWL Member
09-09-2007 10:46 PM / profile

lol now you challenge us so you can retire from the top of the twl 3v3 ladder?
heh just cause your a douchebag ill show up for this
Tr!cky
TWL Member
09-10-2007 10:23 PM / profile

the interwebz...where the prepubescent come to talk trash...
Shafty
TWL Member
09-12-2007 12:46 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Tr!cky
the interwebz...where the prepubescent come to talk trash...

i think you're the youngest person in this whole thread tricky
Tr!cky
TWL Member
09-13-2007 02:45 AM / profile

highly doubtful

btw my xfire profile, isn't my correct age...gg though
Shafty
TWL Member
09-13-2007 06:05 PM / profile

O_o i didn't look there. You must think i care enough to do that.
SlAppY-=PLO=-
TWL Member
09-14-2007 12:06 PM / profile

Shafty pretty much pwns all ET forums everywhere.

The ladders are doing good now IMO. Just wanted to be positive for a second....
New Thread / Thread Locked
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

advertisement

TWL® NA Time: 4/24/2014 6:48:15 AM
TWL® EU Time: 4/24/2014 12:48:15 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions